Friday, May 17, 2013

Leynelle Styles- British flag version xx

Hello fellow bloggers..this is my blog for this week, May 12-19. I really love this outfit trend- the British flag shirt..it is really stylish and very chic. 



 Aside from that, I was inspired by my idols- my super duper crush boyband- ONE DIRECTION. Four of them are British- Harry, Liam, Louis and Zayn while Niall is Irish. I am an avid and die-hard Directioner!!











I was also inspired by tumblr because many users post their photos with the British flag design..






and of course the very gorgeous Emma Watson..my fave star  xx






here is my own version :)

its really a crap coz we took many photos..but this one appeared to be the best..and guess what? irony of ironies!- its a stolen shot! xx




my own version is just simple but very hip and very comfortable...because I believe that the essence of fashion or style is not just being able to carry the your clothing but also being comfortable with your outfit! :)

here are what i used..


BROWN RAY BAN SUNGLASSES

 GRAY SHORTS
 
BLACK VANS SNEACKERS







follow me on TWITTER: @LeynelleStyles
INSTAGRAM: @leynelle
FACEBOOK: Nelilyn Leynelle Ariz- https://www.facebook.com/evannalynariz






No comments:

Post a Comment